Marketing, Press & Communications Manager
The Torch Theatre Milford Haven is currently recruiting for an experienced, innovative and broad-based Marketing, Press and Communications Manager to develop, lead and deliver to a high standard on all aspects of marketing, press, communications and audience development.
The successful candidate will be required to develop and implement an original marketing and sales strategy to increase and sustain audiences with responsibility for delivering the organisations artistic and business strategies along with direct line management responsibility of the Digital Marketing & Design Officer and Marketing Officer.
The position is permanent and full time with an annual salary of £30,000.
Further information on this vacancy may be found by contacting email@example.com
Application Forms and Details can be downloaded below.
Closing date for submission of applications is 12 Noon on Friday, 27th April 2018.
Please note: Interviews will be held on Friday, 4th May 2018.
APPLICATION DOWNLOADS -
The Torch Theatre, Milford Haven is currently recruiting for two experienced, professional Finance Assistants to join our Finance team.
The successful candidates will be required to support the Senior Manager – Business and assist the Finance Officer with the operation of the theatre’s financial and accounting systems.
Both positions are offered on a permanent part-time (18 hours per week) basis with an annual salary of £8,424 (equivalent to £9 per hour).
Further information on this vacancy and an application form may be found by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for submission of applications is 12 Noon on Monday, 23rd April 2018.
Please note interviews will be held on Friday, 27th April 2018.
APPLICATION DOWNLOADS -
Torch Theatre vacancies for casual Café/Bar staff
The Torch Theatre are looking for individuals full of energy to join our Front of House team as casual Café/Bar Assistants. If you have a passion for customer service and have experience of Café and/or Bar work, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
As a casual Café/Bar Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming and serving customers visiting Café Torch and/or the Torch Bar in a quick and efficient manner always remaining calm in what can be a busy environment;
- All aspects of kitchen duties including basic food preparation;
- Dealing with the pre-ordering and preparing of interval drinks;
- Delivering consistent high quality customer service in what, at times, can be a very fast paced role;
- Clearing, wiping and tidying tables in Café Torch and Front of House areas;
- Following all food hygiene and cleanliness procedures rigorously in all aspects of the job;
- Working in co-operation with other theatre staff to provide a seamless service across all of the catering operation; and complying with Torch Theatre policies and procedures
We are looking for individuals with:
- A ‘can do’ approach towards work;
- Previous experience working in a Café and/or Bar;
- A knowledge of food with a keen interest in developing cooking skills;
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and self-motivation;
- An honest and responsible personality;
- Ability to solve problems at any given time;
- A willingness to be trained and confident in using the coffee machine and tills;
- Excellent attention to detail and punctuality; and
- Excellent team skills
Our Café and Bar opening hours are determined by our theatre and cinema programmes and will regularly vary. We therefore operate a shift/rota system with hours agreed in advance with the Front of House Manager and/or Catering Manager. Our Bar is licensed 11:00am to 1:00am so some early and/or late shifts may be required. Availability is therefore an essential requirement of this role. Applicable National Minimum Wage rates will apply.
If you are interested in applying for a casual Café/Bar Assistant vacancy, please provide an up to date CV and covering letter to Marcus Lewis, Front of House Manager, Torch Theatre Company Ltd, St Peter’s Road, Milford Haven SA73 2BU or email: Marcus@torchtheatre.co.uk
This is an on-going general recruitment campaign and applications will be considered upon an individual basis following receipt of a CV and covering letter.