Torch Theatre Box Office Update - October 2020

The Torch Theatre team have been working hard towards re-opening the building with a cinema offer from November 2020. Whilst we are on course in preparing the building for your safe return, ongoing uncertainties around Covid-19, including the tightening of local restrictions and the inability of film distributors to commit to release dates, mean that we are currently unable to confirm our date for re-opening.


As a result, our Box Office will remain closed in the coming weeks, pending confirmation of our activities from November.


Rest assured that we are desperate to welcome you back as soon as it is safe and we have a programme to share with you. We will keep you updated.


If you do need to get in touch with one of our team members, please email and / or 


This does not affect our Youth Theatre sessions which have returned to the theatre, or our community activities which will continue online. 


Thank you for your patience and ongoing support.


Torch Theatre Box Office